Investigator Studies Program (MISP): Public Health & General Vaccinology
Effective March 2019, the Investigator Studies Program (MISP) Committee will accept proposals within our current areas of interest (AOI) up to April 5, 2019. This is a competitive process that will be conducted by the MISP in 2019. Decisions will be made on the basis of scientific merit and strategic fit within the AOI. Please review the critical activities and abide by the timelines as outlined below.
The following areas are of interest to Investigator Studies Program Committee:
- Studies evaluating the characteristics of robust and resilient immunization systems that help them withstand challenges to their functional integrity while sustaining optimal adherence to current immunization recommendations.
These studies may evaluate the individual and collective role of key immunization systems components including:
- individuals and communities
- government policies and political system,
- critical health services delivery elements, including the availability of immunization financing and human resources for health (health care providers and other ancillary workers),
- the role of key organizations typically considered “external” to the health system, including immunization advocacy groups, religious and patient-organizations and social media,
- Studies in stable immunization systems, as well as those in settings currently experiencing challenges.
Please complete a full protocol and detailed budget via Visiontracker
, the Company's on-line study management system (in US) or your MSD country representative (outside US). The proposals will be collectively reviewed and selected by the MISP Committee.
Critical Activities and Timelines:
||1st Review Cycle
|Full Protocol Submission / Detailed Budget
||April 5, 2019
|Final Comments to Investigator
||June 14, 2019
This site is intended for US investigators only. Investigators outside of the US interested in submitting research proposals to the Investigator
Studies Program should contact their local MSD office