Investigator Studies Program (MISP): Fertility
Effective December 2018, the Fertility Investigator Studies Program (MISP) Committee will accept proposals within our current areas of interest (AOI). This is a competitive process that will be conducted by the Fertility MISP in 2019. Decisions will be made on the basis of scientific merit and strategic fit within the AOI.
The following areas are of interest to Investigator Studies Program Committee:
- Protocols that investigate the pharmacodynamics of flexible start of corifollitropin alfa followed by flexible dose rFSH stimulation.
- Modifications of corifollitropin alfa stimulation protocols to avoid late follicular progesterone rise.
- Studies investigating modifications of corifollitropin alfa stimulation protocols to the freeze-all setting aimed at optimizing ART cycle outcomes, time to pregnancy, flexibility and cost-efficiency.
- Studies investigating optimizing corifollitropin alfa use in patients with a poor oocyte yield prognosis.
- Studies that use innovative technology and algorithms to enhance embryo selection with CFA vs. conventional gonadotropins.
- Studies that evaluate further optimization of post CFA FSH regimen and determine the parameters to support optimization (e.g. # follicles, age, endocrine environment)
Please complete a full protocol and detailed budget via Visiontracker
, the Company's on-line study management system (in US) or your MSD country representative (outside US). The proposals will be collectively reviewed and selected by the Fertility MISP Committee.
This site is intended for US investigators only. Investigators outside of the US interested in submitting research proposals to the Investigator
Studies Program should contact their local MSD office